Monday, June 05, 2006

1st Job: Last month working

It's been 11 months working in here, my current office. Time really fly, and soon I will be jobless or will be working in another working place. Where will I be? at home, or new office. Remember an old Nursery song.
When I was a little boy, I ask my mother, What will I be....
Will I be at home, will i be working, that's what she said to be....

Well, It's my last month working in my 1st job company. My feelings are both happy and sad, very hard to describe.
And now very busy and rushing seeking, hunting, desperately asking for NEW JOB. Wish me luck... :)

1 Comments:

Blogger emily said...

Hi,

I'm Jules and I work at bestrank.com, a company interested in blog
advertizing. I found your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if
you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back for confirmation(jules@bestrank.com).Please include your blog's URL.
Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Jules Viernes
BestRank.com

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home