Monday, May 08, 2006

Dream to blog, I'm awake...

Well, forget about the last pathetic blog of mine, especially the old blog consists of 1 line.
It's been a while i didn't remember this blogger site.
Then, i have a dream that my future employer like their employees to blog.
And if i didn't start now, I won't be hired until next year... Aw, thinking of measuring my
house, my room for half a year would be a nightmare to me.
So, i guess god gives me this hint, this dream, this vision to start my blog writing all over again.
The begining of my world in this Bloggy~.
What i'm thinking now is, will i dream of "being sacked of wasting too much time in blogging"?
From my previous blog, I think i use around half an hour time to explore the features available for
this blog site. Thanks June for advertising my blog of a link which i afraid that i have failed to impress anyone who read my damn 1 line blog. Oh, thank her again for her comment too.
As what mention on my last title about quantity n quality, I think i care about this too much,
which i think it bother me to start writing.
Thinking of grammar mistake, thinking of bored writing. I tell myself that I don't care of it anymore. Just write out my way, my style... and it's just me me me me me....~
Ok, i guess my passion of continuing this post is losing... and I stop here.
One more thing, I finally started my very first post this time. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger 四月 said...

Good starting point!Add Oil!

4:21 PM  
Blogger A Black Cat said...

Wah someone updated!! Gambatte lah and thanks for linking to me ^^

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home