Thursday, May 11, 2006

Mission Impossible 4 errrr... oh! 3

Mission Impossible Part four IS NOT HERE yet, I STILL didn't know what the hell Rabbit Foot is. So, it's still part III, and Tom Cruise is the man. A bit of knowledge to tell here which i get from the net.
M:I 3 ==> IMF leader Ethan Hunt comes face to face with a dangerous and sadistic arms dealer while trying to keep his identity secret in order to protect his girlfriend. Emm, want some more?
Here is the story line from official website:
Tom Cruise, the most exciting and successful star in the world, returns to one of his signature roles, Secret Agent Ethan Hunt, in "Mission: Impossible III." In this pulse-racing, mind-bending action thriller, Hunt confronts the toughest villain he's ever faced - Owen Davian (Academy Award® winner Philip Seymour Hoffman), an international weapons and information provider with no remorse and no conscience.

The film is co-written and directed by J.J. Abrams, who brings his unique blend of action, character, comedy, and drama to the franchise. The millions of loyal viewers of Abrams's landmark creations, the television series "Lost" and "Alias," know what to expect: an enthralling, intricate story with an unexpected and arresting payoff that satisfies on every level.

With "M:i:III," Abrams and Cruise turn the spy thriller on its ear as they hark back to the best aspects of the original TV series that inspired the films - a well-connected team of agents centered around a bold and heroic leader, the most exciting action stunts imaginable, and elaborate twists and turns that keep you on the edge of your seat. "M:i:III" is the action movie audiences have been waiting for.

Yahoo! my blog words count is greatly increased. LOL~

MI3, not part4, So, Mission Impossible part III. I watched this movie for 2 times. I would hope the second time I watch gonna be part IV, because I darn want to know what Rabbit Foot is. About my opinion and comments about this movie. Not bad, i grade it 4.5 stars out of 5. But I don't think it accurate enough, because i just watch part 3. I remember the good old days mission impossible TV series is a great to watch, full of new technology, gadgets and bombastic scene. So it is feeling so good to watch this M:I 3, for the 1st time. 2nd time watching, still nice although i know the ending part. Thumbs up!

Oh ya, I watch this movie 2 times at 2 different cinema corp. GSC and TGV. Well, I can raised up my leg a hundred times to mean that GXX is better than TXX, in comfort, food (popcorn) and video audio effect. Or maybe GXX is newer, so things get better. I watch the 1st time at GSC, and for over 2 hrs, I'm still comfortably sitting down enjoying. But the 2nd time, Ouch, my back is hurting me, tiring me - BAD chair. Popcorn, i guess everyone has tried it will know which is the better one. Sound effect is one fact that i encounter in TGV, it's.... terrible, i can say it's terrrrrrible~ loud, soft, loss quality... No nonononono, I think DVD 9 with my TV speaker is better than it. LOL~ forget it.

Ok, that's it. (effected by MI3 MI3 Mi3) My impossible mission here is to write as many blog as I can. Oh....., that's sound impossible for me. Yeah, I just stay possible mission that is relaxxxx.. write when i wanted to. Hurray~~~~ Long live blogspot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home