Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I saw Malaysian "EPL" Football match this evening

Don't make this wrong, it's really a local football match, but not EPL of course. And It isn't any Big match between big Titan and Lordly. It is a football match I saw in Subang MPSJ public field. LOL~ LOL~ While waiting for peggy, I decide to stop by and watch the very local football league between T N and MPSJ. Oh, it's free of charge. Everyone can watch it. Not on TV ok? I don't think it will video recorded anyway. But all of them suited in Formal jersey wear.

9th May 2006 around 6pm, SUBANG, Two teams having a big crash football match. I was with around 15 spectator observe the match. I think i was there half match around second half time. Both team who are Tenaga Nasional and MPSJ. Well, I didn't really know well who are they, and just because I saw their fans wearing Tenaga Nasional outfit. And another team, I make a wild guess or common sense that they are playing home ground in MPSJ football field, so they must be the MPSJ team.

The event took place at Subang SS15, open public MPSJ football field. Road and cars are around the field. With one big kick, ball will dirve those unfortunate car crazy trying to avoid the ball. They have to prepare a lot of ball because some of the balls might bounce to the neighbourhood behind the fence. What a local football match. That's remind me of my secondary school time having football match between classes and team. And I proudly joined the SIG team. Em em, those days... are really heroes matches. I will tell about my SIG football team someday here. Let's go back to the big boys match.

MPSJ team, i believe they are in yellow jersey. Home ground, having an advantage of more fans. Quite impress that they have players wearing long pants. Em, I can't remember when i see players wearing long pants in EPL. @@ We know MPSJ earn a lot from our summon or "SAMAN" of mis-parking car, double park. Each summon can cost us RM50 per car. This can helped them a lot of hiring a foreign coach.

Tenaga Nasional, in red blue jersey, more indians in their team than the others. Nothing much to say about their team. Having a better management side, seeing one who believe to be their coach or manager shouting, giving orders to the team members. Errr, they have more fans standing on their side.

So in around 30 minutes of watching, I witness 3 goals, 2 from TNB. Wow, it's great lame easy goal which it seldom happen in other famous league match. But it is good enough to win many team in malaysia i believe. 1 fanstatic goal from MPSJ, a high lob goal from the right. Keeper has no chance. Another 2 from TNB, which we know that MPSJ has to improve on their defends. So, nothing much about it. The match ended after I drive my car off.

Uh huh, the above infomation could be wrong, all of it are my opinions and comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home