Monday, May 08, 2006

The 1st Midnight Blog

It isn't a creepy scary blog. I had to declare this first. This is because...
Assume i got friends reading my blog, some of my dear friends are afraid of 'G', you know what i mean. Anyway, It is just my first night blogging. Nothing special.

Ok, 1st day of my world in here, nothing special. As usual working in the office.
Working? Yeah, I just put working here then. Today it's really quiet in my office. Normally we got some noise, keyboard noise, printing sound, and someone singing. But today i can feel it's Extremely QUIET! Yeah, a good place to rest.

I didn't see my boss today. Assume right away he is a busy man. So I did my blog today and reading some others people blogs. Trying to get some experience. I noticed that many of them put their Photos in. I got to do it someday, putting my photo here. Not being a mystery man here.

Oh ya, i did influence my colleague, cat today. She registered herself a blogspot too. Ah ha, she did blog in Chinese Fonts. Maybe i will write some chinese blog some day. It would be interesting and wastnig time for me to do that. Besides, I shall get a link of all my friends blog here. But I haven't figured out where to add it and how to do it. Shame of myself being an IT students.

Forget it, continue my day event. Most important things, i did my hair cut in A Top saloon, opposite of my office. Honestly, I don't like my new hair style. I don't like my new hair style twice. Anway it's alright, i will be back to normal a couple weeks later. Well, it costs me RM30, including wash hair. I shouldn't say yes when he ask me about washing my hair. Now, a new clean shorter spicky "durian, nono, it's Rambutan" hair ME. I'm fine, thanks to my dear peggy, accompany me eating ice-cream, balancing my emotion.

Get home, no traffic jammed. At home, everyone shock, errrr not everyone, just my bro. Rambutan is the nickname he gave to my hair. Soon, 1,2,3,4,5... it's Midnight. NOW~!

That's it. Normal lifestyle. I shall try something special next time. Oh, got to sleep now. Peggy's sms asking me to sleep earlier. Good night everyone. It just my first midnight blog. Yahoo, i done it. I finished my 3rd blog post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home