Tuesday, May 09, 2006

All about my Hair

Well, my hair talk now. Yesterday I have my hair cut in a saloon opposite my office. It happened in this way.

In the evening, I walk in the saloon, sit down. Then i told the hairdresser that i want a shorter hair, a bit of spiky will be fine. So, "cha cha cha" it's done in a few minutes. Then he ask me whether I want a washing service. So my thought at that time is, one of my colleague, guy, did cut & wash, and only cost him Rm25. And I said "yes". After the washing, HERE COME THE NEW HAIR STYLE...

Surprisingly, my hairstyle did change a bit somehow. To me, not very nice. I don't like it. But, still I said "OK". The hairdresser did see my face that I don't really like it. He said that I don't used to my new hairstyle. And so this cost me RM30, WTF, why it cost me a bit more and not RM25, because I have the same service. Well, no big deal.

So, from yesterday till today. Some comment that i heard about my hair.
  1. You don't used your new hairstyle, right? You soon get used to it. A new look... (The local cert. hairdresser)
  2. You still look handsome and cute for me (Thanks my dear)
  3. You look like Rambutan. Durian are almost all in the same height, but rambutan hair are not in a same height. (My bro)
  4. Ok la, you look ok. (My mum)
  5. Wa, kor, what happen to your hair (My 2 sisters)
  6. Haha, why your sideburn not balance one, 1 sharp 1 curly.. (My colleague, Ms han)
  7. Why it cost so expensive one (My colleague, Miss Jackie)
  8. Oh, I can help you to cut a bit, like cutting my dog hair (Miss Cat)
  9. Haahhaa.... Zzzzz (Mr. CY)
  10. Please hair, please grow faster!!!! (ME)
Well, this is all i can remember. Conclusion is I might not going back to that saloon.
The moral of the story is never hope to be someone else hair.
Having a hair that you don't feel good will affect a lot of things. Such as affect your confident, affect your meal, and etc etc etc. Since I do feel a bit cleaner, lighter, I should end the talk about my hair. So, that's like it. I need a get some new gel...

2 Comments:

Blogger Pureen said...

Sometime the hairstyle doesn't look nice when it is short. But when it "grows" longer, you will have a different look. So, don't blame much lar ^_^

1:01 PM  
Blogger SayHean said...

Thanks for the comment. Luckily my hair does "grows". :P

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home